Focus on your business, not the bitmaps.
This is perfect for those who have a need for monthly design work like collateral and photo editing but don’t want to hire a full-time designer.
Why have a designer on retainer?
- Plan your project deadlines with peace of mind – A guaranteed amount of prioritized work each month.
- Discounts – Get a discounted rate compared to my normal fees. The more hours you commit, the larger the discount.
- Simplified Payments – Pay a set amount each month for the duration of the retainer contract.
- Save The Trees – Eliminate contracts to sign and multiple invoices to track on a per-project basis.
- No Overhead – Access a professional designer without the overhead associated with an employee.
A retainer fee is like a monthly fee. It’s perfect for those who know that they will need design services throughout the year and want to reserve a creative professional’s time. Since the purpose is to retain the designer/photographer, the fee is paid up front each month before work is ordered. Essentially, you are “pre-ordering” time versus a service. Since I will anticipate a pre-set number of hours of work from you, I will block out my schedule with the appropriate time each month. This gives me the ability to plan my workload accordingly, which gives you the certainty of a pre-established amount of work each month without having to worry about what else is “in the queue”. It’s more efficient for everyone involved.
How to get started.
Click the link below to get a 30-minute consultation so I can hear more about your business, goals, and you. We’ll review your business needs and upcoming projects. The retainer program is for repeat clients, so if we haven’t yet worked together, let’s start by working on something like a branding package, website, or other design materials first.
2. First payment.
Once the paperwork is completed and the first retainer fee is paid, I will set up all your projects needed for the month. Prior to the 2nd month, we will have a conference call or video chat to review the next month’s priorities. Payment for the month ahead will be due on the same day as your first payment of each month.
We will repeat the process each month for the remainder of the program you selected.
At the end of your contract, we will review the program to see if you want to adjust the number of hours reserved or amount of work completed each month before signing again!
Ready to solve your website problems? Get Started.
Keeping your focus on your business starts with a call.